We’ve scoured the internet for the latest, greatest – and weirdest – celebrity beauty secrets you can add to your own beauty routine. Here they are! And don’t forget to let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
2. Slather your hair (not the scalp) with avocado and virgin olive oil for extra hydration and conditioning results. (Denise Richards) – Bonus: Try our DIY Hydrating Avocado Face Mask for a one-two beauty punch!
5. For long curly locks, use a combination of Velcro rollers on top and a set of hot rollers on the bottom. (Zooey Deschanel)
1. For sun protection and youthful-looking skin, use a sunscreen made with naturally-sourced minerals and a strong SPF. (Jennifer Garner)
3. For hydration support, slather on cold pressed olive oil on your skin after a bath. (Emmy Rossum)
4. For anti-aging support, clean and moisturize your face every day. (Demi Moore)
5. Foundation, mascara, and bronzer will help brighten your face. (Jessica Szohr)
1. For plump lips, add a drop of cinnamon essential oil to lip gloss. However, be careful if you are allergic! (Lisa Rinna)
2. Tired of your signature shade of lipstick? Try layering lip products. (Christina Aguilera)
3. For the perfect red-carpet look, apply red lipstick, then smudge, powder, and reapply. (Taylor Swift)
3. Resurrect an old tube of mascara by adding a few eye drops or water to the container. Shake it and then swipe the wand through a few times until the mixture appears smooth. Then use it on your lashes! (Brooke Shields)
4. If you don’t have an eyelash curler, use the back of a medium-sized spoon pressed gently between your lashes and thumb for a few moments to get a bit of curl. (Miranda Kerr)
5. For wide-eyed fresh look, use a nude, white, or cream-colored eye pencil on your bottom eyelids and inner corners. (Candice Swanepoel)
What are your favorite celebrity beauty secrets? Share them with us in the comments below!
Photo source: freestocks.org
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly